Wednesday 16 April 2014

Inazuma Eleven Go Fanfiction

"Onii-chan? Ohayou." I greet A boy with a messy brown hair and red eye. He look up from his book and smile.

"Ohayou, Yuuko chan. Ready to go to your new school?" he asked and close his book before facing me. I nod my head and sit beside his bed. Onii chan really look better now. I feel relieve when he manage to smile at morning as I always worry about him though.

  Onii chan has to stay at hospital due to genetic illness in our family. I'm also suffer by that illness too but not as terrible as onii chan. Okaasan has pass away since we was so young that time. I really don't want to lost anyone again, so I've to protect onii chan and tou san.

"Sorta and I'm really glad that onii chan look better today." I said and hold his hand. He chuckle and pat my head.

"Well well, looks like you're ready but don't let your identity expose." he remind me. Oh yeah.. I'm going to school with boy outfit. I'm almost forget about it. I'm really like to cross dress as a boy and  I always cross dress to school. All the teacher at my previous school can't stop me from doing it and I'm quite popular among girls. I really enjoy cross dressing.

"Sure! Which mean you have to call me as Makoto, right aniki?" I said and give him a wide grin.

"Yeah, Makoto kun. Hurry up go to school." he said and wave good bye to me. I nod my head and head to the school.

"Raimon Chugakko... the elite soccer school.." i whisper to myself while walking. Soccer, huh? Why did I even choose that school at first? I make a promise already, right onii chan? But still the fate are surely making fun of me. I sigh and put on my headphone. I let my favorite music play from it and continue walking to the school.

I reach the school and stop at the front gate. I look at it and taking a deep breath before walk in. Wish me luck, kaasan. I look at the surrounding and realize it kinda refreshing with a gentle breeze. Looks like its not kinda bad. I took a walk around the school and found a soccer ball in a dustbin. Who did this? Throwing the ball into dustbin is totally...a stupid thing to do.. Why the person did this? I shook my head and shake my head. 'I shouldn't think about soccer again or onii chan will be upset', i think. I was gonna walk away but my mind keep on telling me to get that ball.

Finally, I decided to get the ball and return it to soccer club. Something caught my attention once I get the ball. Why are there so many people crowding there? Hmm..should I go there and ask? Maybe they have a clue what happen there. Once I started to head to that direction and noticed a boy with brown hair which are shaped like whirls of wind, his bangs are parted at three strands and has big metallic blue eyes full with wound and look suffering in front of a boy with short spiky blue hair.

The brown haired boy seems to have hard time to snatch the ball away from the blue haired boy. I feel sympathy towards that brown haired boy. I walk to the bench there and saw a woman with dark blue hair and glasses on her head. I feel bad disturbing this moment but I've to return back this ball.

"Umm, excuse me. Is this ball belong to the soccer club?" I asked. She turn and look at me with surprised face.

"Oh? That ball.. Yes, it is." She grab the ball and continue focus on both of that boy.

"What happen to them?" i asked. She look worry about that brown haired boy.

"This battle will determine whether the school gonna loss soccer club or not. Tenma, that boy will decide the soccer club future." she explain it without looking at me. Its mean that if that boy defected, there's no more soccer club? What kind of battle is this?! Tenma, that boy.. just to protect the club, he hurt his self. What kind of people like this?

"It seems tired. I'll finish it." The blue haired boy said before started to kick the ball up.

"He intents to end it! That kick that won us all!" A boy with short gray hair with two red locks at the sides warned them.

"EH?!"The woman look surprised and the guy in front of her shook his head. Tenma still breathing heavily on the grass. The blue haired boy kick the ball and his hand still in his pocket. He released purple aura and pulled his hand out before kicking the ball towards Tenma.

"Death Sword!!" he yell before the ball was shoot towards him. I shook my head and close my mouth with one hand. Tenma stood up and yell to him.

"I came here to play soccer!! I decided I'll play soccer!! I decided and that's why I want to play!!!" Dark aura appeared from his back and he jump before stop that shoot with his head. The shoot stopped and he stood with the ball.  He look exited.

"Yatta! I got the ball."

"He really got the ball." I talk to myself and giggle.

"Stuck! Tenma really get the ball! He caught the ball then, Tenma is victory, right?" the woman said and grip her hand together. I just nod my head and cross my hand to my chest. He's lucky, right? Just like..oniichan..

"Now I can play soccer!" Tenma said before the blue haired boy cut his word.

"ENOUGH WITH THE 'SOCCER,SOCCER'!! SHUT UP FOR ONCE!!" He started to kick the ball towards Tenma again. Tenma look surprised with that sudden shoot and can't do anything.

I quickly take the ball from the woman hand and kick it to the shoot. Black aura appeared from my shoot and at the same time another shoot appeared before my shoot. Both of the shoot clash the blue haired boy's shoot and send it flying to the other side. Someone yell form the place where ball appeared and make everyone turn and look at him.

"Hey you! Why are you screaming from the soccer field?!!!" A boy with waxy greyish hair appeared. I ignored him and run to Tenma. I don't know what get into me to help him but my body tell me to help him.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He look at me and nod his head.

"Hey, are you the one that shoot the ball too?" he asked. I nod my head slightly. He look back at the greyish haired boy.

"He is.." His word was cut by the blue haired boy.

"Finally appear.."

I look at him an asked, "What did you mean by that?"

"He'll tell.." he said with an evil tone.

"I'm captain of the school Raimon, Shindou Takuto. And these are here are the part of Raimon Eleven!" he said and a group of people appeared behind him, wearing soccer uniform.

"EH?!!" Tenma and I shook our head and look each other before look back at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment